Echo & Alexa Forums

Where to begin for an Echo for seniors?

mike27oct

Re: Where to begin for an Echo for seniors?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 02:33:18 pm »
Monica,

Nice photo of your parents, they are looking good!

As for me, we just returned from a 10 day vacation trip to Kauai, HI.  Lovely weather there (70's to low 80's), had lots of pool time and plenty of good seafood to eat.  For dessert, the Hula (Mud) Pie is great!  And, we did NOT buy into a time-share once again. Brought no Dot along with us; Siri on phones and Pads and wireless flash drive kept us informed and entertained on plane rides and on island when needed.

malliekm

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 03:03:03 pm »
Monica,

Nice photo of your parents, they are looking good!

As for me, we just returned from a 10 day vacation trip to Kauai, HI.  Lovely weather there (70's to low 80's), had lots of pool time and plenty of good seafood to eat.  For dessert, the Hula (Mud) Pie is great!  And, we did NOT buy into a time-share once again. Brought no Dot along with us; Siri on phones and Pads and wireless flash drive kept us informed and entertained on plane rides and on island when needed.
And here I was worried something was wrong with you or a member of your family LOL
Instead you were poolside in paradise! :)  Good for you!  I haven't been there in 30 years.  Meanwhile I'm dreaming of our next Princess cruise...dreaming being the operative word here (sigh)

mike27oct

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 06:46:23 pm »
Please forgive me for not being around and in paradise.  Next time I will know better, and sorry you were worried about me/us.  We retired seniors like to be on vacations often!

PS, go on a cruise anyway, and spend the kids' inheritance whie you can.