Echo & Alexa Forums

Sandman Doppler - New AVS device on Kickstarter

Painnovation

Sandman Doppler - New AVS device on Kickstarter
« on: August 04, 2017, 06:14:33 pm »
Hey guys, first off full disclosure this is my project and it's shameless self-promotion.

BUT, we launched our Kickstarter a couple weeks ago and wanted to share it with you guys. I have been lurking as a guest for a while and the forum was very useful to us. Thanks for the great and informative content.

Here's the link: https://goo.gl/uABzdU

The project is called the Sandman Doppler and it's a smart alarm clock with Alexa integration through AVS (Alexa Voice services). It's a really cool product and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have on it on this thread.

Thanks!

Re: Sandman Doppler - New AVS device on Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 06:25:56 pm »
So the expected price on release is $40, correct?

Painnovation

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:30:18 pm »
So the expected price on release is $40, correct?

Man that would be awesome, but we would be losing lots of money at that price point.

The Kickstarter price is $119 dollars which we think is pretty good when you combine an Echo, USB charger and alarm clock.

We haven't decided on the post kickstater price yet, but it will most likely be slightly more.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 07:23:30 pm »
OK, I misread it. $40 is for the original that is available now and $199 for the updated. Thanks for the clarification

Painnovation

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 07:51:29 pm »
OK, I misread it. $40 is for the original that is available now and $199 for the updated. Thanks for the clarification

No worries man! Also just wanted to make clear. It's One hundred twenty dollars ($119) not Two hundred ($199). I just saved you 80 bucks!