Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Amazon discounting the echo $50 today only

malliekm

Amazon discounting the echo $50 today only
« on: June 26, 2017, 05:21:13 am »
Today only, June 26th.

Re: Amazon discounting the echo $50 today only
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:39:00 am »
Yep... Got the Amazon Email too... Apple is gonna have a hard time selling if their price stays so high... LOL
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!

malliekm

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 01:39:36 am »
So did anyone bite at the $50 off Echo yesterday?  I didn't.  I've got all I need (for now).

asianrocker

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 11:52:04 pm »
So did anyone bite at the $50 off Echo yesterday?  I didn't.  I've got all I need (for now).

I did. But just to get my $20 back from best buy. LOL. I bought my echo like only for a week then saw this. Didn't know it was only for a day. But decided to rush to my best buy so they adjust the price and give me $20 back to me.

YES!! So coz of this, I purchase my echo for that price even though I originally bought it for $149.

Major update!!!

I saw echo is priced $89 for their prime day. It was past 8 pm last night and my best buy closes at 9 pm. The deal said it expires in 5 hrs. Darn. I raced to my car to drive to best buy to adjust the new price yet again!!!

And yes!! the echo I bought almost a month now for $149 is now adjusted to $89!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy. LOL.

Then right now, the deal expires until tomorrow I think. Whatever, I got the echo for prime day price!! LOL.   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:28:11 am by asianrocker »